Associate Financial Analyst or Financial Analyst
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
At this time, Dominion Energy cannot transfer nor sponsor a work Visa for this position.
This posting is for an Associate Financial Analyst or Financial Analyst position in the Financial & Business Services group. Key areas of responsibility for this role are:
- Support development and maintenance of the company’s budget/forecast
- Communicate financial results to management and budget owners
- Support Gas Distribution business strategy
- Provide daily financial support to Gas Distribution business groups
- Support monthly close activities and assist in the development of year-end forecasts
- Preparation and explanation of variance analysis on monthly, quarterly, and annual results
- Assist in the development of the five-year strategic plan
- Maintain detailed excel reporting leveraging BW and SAP reporting capabilities
- Various ad hoc financial analysis
- Knowledge of financial management and analysis, utility and/or relevant industry knowledge, basic accounting standards and practices.
- Experience in the natural gas industry and/or knowledge of petroleum accounting concepts is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Aptitude for continuous learning
- Demonstrated skill in the following: organization, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication, teamwork, analytical skills, and customer focus skills
- Knowledge of SAP or P2 Excalibur is a plus
- Contribute to a positive work environment; be courteous to co-workers and customers; and refrain from abusive or profane language and behavior in the workplace
- Associate Financial Analyst- 0-2 years related experience
- Financial Analyst- minimum of 3 years related experience
- The company is actively seeking United States military veterans who meet the qualifications outlined above
Certain positions at Dominion Energy may involve access to information and technology subject to export controls under U.S. law. Compliance with these export controls may result in Dominion Energy limiting its consideration of certain applicants.
We offer excellent plans and programs for employees. Employees are rewarded with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which may include: health benefits with coverage for families and domestic partners, vacation, retirement plans, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and much more. To learn more about our benefits, click here dombenefits.com.
Dominion Energy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status.